Report Student Absence

To report a student absence, please call Nancy Hillier, attendance secretary, at 613-546-5575 ext 341.

Messages will go home during period 1 for any students who are absent from school. 

Extended Absences: If a student will be away from school for an extended period of time (1 week or more), an extended absence form must be completed. Students are asked to speak with each classroom teacher to record missed work on the extended absence form, which is then signed by an administrator. A copy is then sent home with the student so that parents and guardians are aware of what will be missed by the student while away. It is important that students plan carefully to ensure that missing work is completed before their return to school.